Logophile: the love of words



   I'm constantly blown away by words. By a single word, or a string of them, or a chapter of them or a book of them; they astound me and make me smile, and make me laugh and make me cry.


   They're powerful in an incredibly small and quite sort of way, and they're little chunks of wisdom that describe what it means to be human; to feel and live and experience and dream.


Pinterest has this wonderful habit of showing me the most delectable little words, and I want to share some of them with you.












“I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.”
- The Book Thief

   




Comments

  1. This was very lovely to read! I adore words that roll off so easily, blending seamlessly with their definitions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment